Naomi Kawase - impressions

=%iso-8859-1?q?Guillermo=20Gonzales?= mononoaware76 at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 14 18:41:35 EDT 2002

 Hi Kinejapaners,

as well as Giacomo I was in Alba and I attended Kawase
Naomi's seminar.
I guess a lot of people is still moved, beyond the two
of us.
Naomi's works and words have been really intense and
have penetrated deep inside who was in Alba.
I must confess I had a few prejudices about her and
absolutely I didn't expect to come back home with a
totally reversed opinion.
....still overflowing, as Giacomo wrote.

ciao
Guillermo

--- Giacomo Calorio <karisuma at tiscalinet.it> ha
scritto: > Hi kinejapaners,