yoko ono's films

Anne McKnight akmck at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 15 15:51:36 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I might be able to get hold of some
of Yoko ONO¹s films.  Some of these are touring in the current YES YOKO ONO
exhibition, now at the San Francisco MOMA‹these include Bottoms, Cut Piece,
and Fly.  I¹m also interested in her film Rape, which I saw at the Pacific
Film Archive years ago.  I know the soundtrack to Fly is available, but the
films, as well as the person, seem to be notoriously reclusive...

Can anyone help (beyond suggesting that I contact the Japan Society in NY,
which organized the exhibition)?

Thanks for any leads.
Anne McKnight