Fwd: Job Opening in Hiroshima

Aaron Gerow gerow
Sun Aug 11 23:16:36 EDT 2002

This is not really a film job, but since it is a similar job to the one I
am doing now (in which I can teach film), perhaps someone on the list
would be interested.

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:55:10 +0900
From: Taiji Hotta <hotta at hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Subject: Job Opening in Hiroshima

 On behalf of Hiroshima University, I would like to post an announcement
for
job opening at Hiroshima University in April, 2003. We are looking for a
teaching staff who is in charge of our student exchange program. The level
of position is either KOSHI (Assistant professor) or JO-KYOJU (Associate
professor). The range of salary will vary depending on the applicant's
educational background and working experience. Since this position
requires
near native level of language proficiency in both Japanese and English, we
decided to post our detailed information in Japanese. You can download the
file from the following homepage.

http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/husa/index.html

(click ?vacancies? at the menu bar)

The deadline for application is October 31, 2002.
If you have further inquiries, please send a message to the following
e-mail
address.

husa at hiroshima-u.ac.jp

------------------------
Taiji Hotta, Ph.D.
International Student Center
Hiroshima University
1-1-1?Kagamiyama Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima,
Japan 739-8524 Tel/Fax:+81-824-24-6284
http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/husa/index.html
(Information for UCTS)   http://www.umap.org/

Associate Professor