Fear Dot Com?

Colin Geddes ultra8
Mon Aug 5 09:55:08 EDT 2002

the US RING is slated for a release on OCt 18 and the are already
doing promo by dropping off copies of the "haunted tape" at various
locations. an alternative video store herre in Toronto found an
unmarked tape in the store, put it on, and found it to be the footage
of the tape from the US RING. at first they thought it was me playing
a joke on them!

colin geddes

--
Colin Geddes

Kung Fu Fridays at the Royal Cinema . . .
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ultra8/content/kff.html

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ultra8/