Help with name confusion needed

Miles Wood diabolik at netvigator.com
Sat Feb 2 03:21:50 EST 2002

Every English language source I've read credits Riki Hoshimoto with
playing the part of the Majin in Daiei's DAIMAJIN trilogy, but the only
name I spotted in the translated credits for more than one of the films
on the new DVD's is Tsutomo Hashimoto.

To double-check I wrote down the Japanese name in the cast of all three
films and got someone to translate it for me and instead of clearing it
up I was given a third name, Chikara Hashimoto. He's actually
interviewed on the DAIMAJIN DVD and I need to ID him for a review, so
can anyone confirm which is correct.

Thanks!

Miles