can anybody help me?

Christian Bradford christian at andthensome.com
Sat Feb 2 11:21:18 EST 2002

Postman Blues and DANGAN Runner are both available on VCD from
www.yesasia.com.  DANGAN Runner was released in the US last year under the
title Non-Stop, but, even though I have seen it in video shops, a quick
check of amazon.com did not find anything.

All of these releases are subtitled in English, but are also NTSC only, I
believe.

Christian Bradford