Miyazaki and MASK DE 41

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 10:35:28 EST 2002

Not sure where I read this, but I heard that following the success of
SPIRITED AWAY in Hong Kong, DVDs of his other other work were going to
come out, perhaps in some form of special edition.  Legally.  Presumably
cheaper than the Japanese series.

Tom and Jasper's newsletter mentions their forthcoming review of
H-STORY, as one of the last Suncent films to see the light of day.
Which made me wonder if anyone has heard anything about MASK DE 41 which
I think is a 2001 Suncent production which has been completed.  Any word
on it?  Presumably it will get distributed post-Sento.

Stephen