trailer site

Rodica-Livia Monnet rodica-livia.monnet at UMontreal.CA
Tue Jan 29 18:06:02 EST 2002

Questions to KineJapaners and Aaron,Mark,etc.
1)Is Kawase Naomi's Hotaru available on DVD,video ?if yes,where and how can it
be purchased (cdjapan,other sites?)
2)What was the reception of Kawase's A Kyakaraba(some letters missing in the
title?) in France and elsewhere?
3)Kawase's novelizations of Moe no Suzaku and Hotaru(Gentosha),any
criticisms,reactions?
4)Any recent articles on Kawase,and Wada Junko in Japanese and/or other
languages anyone can recommend??Unfortunately,Kinejun ,Eureka,Shinario,other
Japanese film journals are not available here.
5)Aaron,you posted recently your review of Wada Junko's Body Drop Asphalt(which
I found really interesting).Could you indicate the date and place of
publication (Yomiuri?)of the article ?
Any suggestions and comments would be appreciated.Thanks in adavance. LM En
réponse à drainer at mpinet.net:

> There once was a site posted on the list... it featured various
> trailers
> from movies made during the Japanese "new wave."
> I can't remember what the URL was, but I will look for it... maybe
> someone
> else remembers it (?)
>

> -df

Rodica-Livia Monnet
Département de littérature comparée/Dept.of Comparative Literature
University of Montreal,C.P.6128,Succ.Centre Ville
Montreal,QC,H3C 3J7,Canada
Tel.514-343-6340,Fax 514-343-2211
Email: rodica-livia.monnet at umontreal.ca