Upcoming DVD releases

Don Brown the8thsamurai
Fri Jan 11 19:05:56 EST 2002

Stephen,
According to Toei's homepage, the disc does have English subs, as well as
two commentary tracks and a few other extras.
http://www.toei-video.co.jp/data/hs/vcatalog_dvd/item/200204/dszs07004.html
If you haven't seen the film yet, personally I wouldn't bother forking out
for it.  Probably the biggest steaming pile of excrement I wasted 1800 yen
on last year, so waving goodbye to a further 5,800 is not an attractive
option.
p.s. hate to bring this up again, but Firefly Dreams aka Ichiban Utsukushii
Natsu seems to be notably absent from all these top ten lists coming out at
the moment.  Why?  Critically it was rather well received as far as I can
remember.  Nothing to do with the fact that the director's Welsh is it?
Hmmm...  Any ideas on this one?
Don Brown
http://www.geocities.com/the8thsamurai