Honogurai Mizu No Soko Kara amendment

Don Brown the8thsamurai
Mon Jan 21 20:52:48 EST 2002

An erratum to my post the other day on "Honogurai Mizu No Soko Kara".
According to Mark Schilling in Screen Daily, Disney's Buena Vista is only
bidding for the distribution rights, whereas a company called Pandemonium
is the one that has entered into an agreement with Kadokawa Shoten to
remake the film (this was not mentioned in the Sankei report).
Also, the remake rights fee is actually US$300,000 (Mark says $400,000),
not US$3,000,000 as I stated earlier (my mistake).
Mark's story can be found at the link below:
http://www.screendaily.com/index.pl?7054
Don Brown
http://www.geocities.com/the8thsamurai