Yokohama-e!

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Wed Jan 23 09:56:18 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say that this Sunday I'm jetting off to Japan, where I
shall be residing over the next 12 months under the guise of an English
teacher. I shall be based in the Yokohama area, though not exactly sure
where yet. I'd love to take this opportunity to meet up with any of the
Japan based posters on this list, especially the Japanese, and am very much
looking forward to this new adventure.
I'll be off email until I set up a new account when I'm over there, but if
anyone is interested in meeting up, please email be privately and I'll get
back to you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Jasper Sharp