mayu ozawa

Robin Gatto robin
Fri Jan 25 10:18:46 EST 2002

Dear Kinejapaners,

Don Brown's news almost sent me leaping for joy! (I probably was the only
one here!)

I feel it's wonderful Mayu Ozawa got an award for her very physical and
emotional performance in Shojo.
I asked her a few questions back at the Venice film festival and will be
very happy to put her answers and photos on Filmfestivals.fr - I wish I had
had more time to ask her questions.

Shojo hasn't been much discussed on the forum, so I assume its theatrical
release  has  been somewhat overlooked. I wish this film could be released
in France or other foreign countries, but I suppose it won't.

Robin