History Of Japanese Documentary Film pre 1945

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall
Sun Jan 6 13:40:00 EST 2002

Like many others, I am interested in the articles Marian Moya has authored.
If Marian would be willing, I am sure the list would appreciate the
references for the articles she describes.

Jonathan M. Hall