texts concerning the American influence on Japanese cinema

jelle vantol jellevantol
Wed Jul 3 07:40:30 EDT 2002

Hi there! My name is Jelle van Tol, i'm a student of Japanese at Leiden
University, the Netherlands, and i'm currently doing some research on
post-war Japanese cinema. I'm especially interested in American influence on
Japanese cinema. In fact that's the subject of the final paper i'm writing
to graduate. Anyone who would like to help me find Japanese-language texts
on this subject, please respond!Regards, Jelle van Tol