Anime on Animation

Mark Nornes amnornes
Tue Jul 9 10:09:43 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002, at 03:51  AM, kiseko minaguchi wrote:

>  want to know some of the views of what's going on today's
> Cartoon Network. Who is selecting them on what basis ?

Last fall, I believe, there was an interesting article on this in the
New York Times. It suggested that the programming on Cartoon Network was
increasingly showing the impact of female executives. There were
explicit references to the influence of anime in American cartoon
culture. I don't have a reference, but I'm sure you can find it indexed
if you try.

Markus