American movies in Japan

John Dougill dougill
Wed Jun 5 22:41:48 EDT 2002

Perhaps it should be pointed out that dubbed videos of foreign movies also
exist but they are admittedly much rarer than subtitling which is the norm.
It seems however there is a market for dubbed films - perhaps for those for
whom reading is troublesome or a distraction (such as the aged and visually
impared).