ISHII SOGO

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Thu Mar 7 09:51:49 EST 2002

Can't remember if anyone's mentioned this already, but ELECTRIC DRAGON
actually DOES feature English subs.
And also, with the exchange rate as it is, I don't think 4700 Yen is quite
as bad as all that. For example, of the recent Ghibli DVD releases (WHISPERS
OF THE HEART, PRINCESS MONONOKE, MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO, MY NEIGHBOURS THE
YAMADAS and the PANDA one), all subbed, at 4700 Yen MONONOKE works out
considerably cheaper than the one put out in the UK last October. I'd
recommend WHISPERS myself, though I'm praying that ONLY YESTERDAY comes out
at some point soon.

Jasper Sharp

Midnight Eye
www.midnighteye.com