Black Lizard screened in Toronto Nov 2002

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Tue Mar 19 08:05:41 EST 2002

Jakob,
It also screened a little closer to home at the Filmmuseum in Amsterdam
about 2 years ago - English subs if I remember rightly, though I may be
wrong...
Good luck anyway - its one heck of a movie!

Jasper

Midnight Eye
www.midnighteye.com