godzilla on vhs/dvd

Justine Toh jube80 at tpg.com.au
Mon May 20 06:49:23 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm doing an honours project on Godzilla but have not been able to locate a
copy of the japanese original (ie. does not feature Raymond Burr). It's kind
of bizarre because i've been able to get my hands on about 5 sequels but no
original Godzilla...

anyway, i live in Australia so if anyone could suggest where i could get a
copy that would be great.. alternatively, if you have a copy you'd be
gracious enough to lend me i'd gratefully pay for shipping costs or anything
like that.

so let me know if anyone out there has a vhs/dvd version...

thanking you in advance,
justine