OL no Aijiru Love Juice

M Arnold ma_iku
Sun May 12 11:58:07 EDT 2002

Mark Schilling wrote:

>The pick of the ten-film section was Tajiri's "Rustling in Bed" (OL no
>Aijiru Love Juice)

Incidentally, this was just released on DVD in Japan.  I'd been searching
for this film for about 2 years after I read some really positive reviews,
but I never had any luck finding it.  It's out on the same Uplink "Nippon
Erotica" series that put out the films from Zeze, Sato et al in March.

http://www.uplink.co.jp/nippon_erotics/ol/index.html

Speaking of which, I bought the DVD for "Haneda ni itte miro..." a few weeks
ago, and while it's great to own and has several interesting bonuses on the
disc (including the complete scenario for the film, although the text is so
small it's basically impossible to read) the DVD video quality leaves a bit
to be desired.

Now I just have to find a store with Love Juice in stock.

Michael Arnold