TIFF Rendez-vous

Miles Wood diabolik
Tue Oct 22 11:15:08 EDT 2002

Hi,

>A little short notice, but I was wondering if anyone planning to visit the
Tokyo International Film Festival >starting this Saturday would care to meet
up in the coming week or so. If so, just drop me a line and look >forward to
seeing you there,

I didn't bother applying for accreditation so won't be attending the
Festival but I will be in Tokyo from the 24th-28th. I am staying at the
Shinjuku Washington. How about other visitors?
Anyone else planning to attend one of Daemonia's Dario Argento Tribute
concerts on either the 24th or 25th? I'll also probably go to Shinjuku Loft
on the 27th. That's my schedule!

Miles

Miles