Sennen no Koi?

samuel turner samuelt
Thu Feb 20 14:05:02 EST 2003

i'm not sure if it's the same version that you're referring to, but we just
finished watching an anime adaptation of the tale of genji in my great books
of japan course.  the prof said that she got it from wizzywig, and they
have a
website (www.wizzywig.com).   though the tape isn't listed in their vhs
section
there, they have a lot of stuff that they don't list on the site, so if
you're
really interested, i suggest you e-mail them and ask if they have any lying
around.
-sam turner

--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 4:57 PM -0500 Matthew Bernstein