Fwd: re: Animation in the media

Aaron Gerow gerow
Thu Feb 27 23:09:57 EST 2003

A member had a hard time sending this to the list, so I'm forwarding it
on.
---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        02.27  8:10 PM
From:        Antti Autio, anttiautio at mac.com
To:          gerow at ynu.ac.jp

Hello.
List members in Europe might be interested in the fact that there will
be a retrospective screening of Yamamura's films, including Atama-yama,
in Tough Eye/Turku International Animated Film Festival in May in
Finland. This year's special programme series in Tough Eye is entitled
"Focus on Japan"; it consists of screenings of animated films by
Kihachiro Kawamoto, Osamu Tezuka, Yoji Kuri and Renzo Kinoshita, Image
Forum programmes of experimental animation & more.

I'll forward a pointer to the English press release when it comes out,
meanwhile you can find some information at http://www.tough-eye.com.

--
Antti Autio
programme assistant at Tough Eye