Technical question about KineJapan listserve

j.izbicki at att.net j.izbicki at att.net
Tue Jul 1 19:10:37 EDT 2003

I'm kvetching here so, dear readers, you can skip this message if you want and
go to the request in the last paragraph.

When I receive the Kinejapan messages (via digest), a new message contains the
message to which it replies and the message to which that message replied and
the message to which that message replied and the message.....

My email provider has the option of clicking not to include the original
message when replying.  Would contributors to this list consider not sending
the original trail when responding?  The 'subject' line should still retain
the original's title.  I realize that sometimes the sender might want to be
absolutely sure the readers know to whom he/she is responding but I think it's
usually easy to figure that out.  My complaint is because I have a limited
cache with my provider and also because sometimes it's necessary to scroll
down and down and down to get to the next new message.

On another matter:  Some time ago Aaron sent a request that attendees at the
conference in Hawaii in May write up a report of the conference for us
unfortunates who weren't able to bask in the Pacific breezes.  I, too, would
very much appreciate a report if someone has the time...

Best,
Joanne

Joanne Izbicki
j.izbicki at att.net