Re: Isomura's new film and Sōmai queries

mark schilling 0934611501 at jcom.home.ne.jp
Sun Mar 2 01:17:07 EST 2003

Michael asked Aaron and me to "plug our reviews to the
> extent of warning us that we need to look out for these."

In my case, there's no need for a "warning" -- my reviews
appear every Wednesday in the "Japan Times" and on the JT
website's Arts and Culture page, at http://www.japantimes.co.jp/arts.htm

If you are looking for earlier reviews, go to the main page
and search using "Schilling" and a key word from the film's
title.

Mark Schilling