Japanese TV Series

Roland Domenig roland.domenig
Wed Mar 26 11:15:22 EST 2003

Linda Beech was starring in the TV-series AOI ME NO NIPPON NIKKI that was
aired by KR (todays TBS) from June 4 to October 1, 1959 every Thursday
evening, as well as in the TV-series UCHI NO OKUSAN, TONARI NO MAMASAN
directed by Yonemura Terukuni for NTV (Nihon-TV). this series started on
October 1, 1961 and was shown every Sunday noon for 44 weeks.

Roland Domenig
Institute of East Asian Studies
Vienna University