Isomura's new film and a Sōmai queries

Aaron Gerow gerow
Sat Mar 1 21:44:24 EST 2003

Quickly writing replies in the office on Sunday morning breeds mistakes:

>Even some academic book macron publishers don't use the macron
>because they feel most readers don't need it, and so they stick to
>modified Hepburn without romanization. In general, I feel both options
>are valid.

should be: "modified Hepburn without macrons"

>review of Isomura's new film. It did appear in the DY, but my DY reviews
>only appear on the site for 4 or 5 days before disappearing. THe
>KineJapan site is hopefully out of date, but I'm waiting until some
>problems have been fixed there.

should be: "KineJapan site is hopelessly out of date" (I wonder if there
was a Freudian slip here?).

Sorry.

Aaron Gerow
Yokohama National University
KineJapan list owner
For list commands: send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html