Kawase/Sento on DVD, VCD etc,

Michael E. Kerpan kerpan
Thu Mar 6 21:56:33 EST 2003

On Thursday 06 March 2003 19:39, Eija Niskanen wrote:

> Does anyone know any handy internet source where to order Kawase/Sento
> Naomi?s films on either DVD, VHS or VCD?

As far as I know, the only Kawase film that is avaialble is "Suzaku".  One has a
choice between a Hong Kong VCD (with English and Chinese subtitles) and a
French video (with French subtitles).  The former can be bought from places like
www.yesasia.com and www.dvdshelf.com.

The latter can be bought directly from the French distributor in any format
(SECAM, PAL or NTSC):

http://www.filmsduparadoxe.com/com/filmmodel.php4?ID=80&type=1

MEK