Import Service

M xplar at netscape.net
Thu May 15 22:06:03 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

    About a month ago, I asked if anyone knew of a service that would
play middle-man for importing books from Japan to the U.S. Today, I am
happy to say that I found a service that came through in spades.

http://www.m-world-service.com/index.html

Masato will work in a number of different facets of import/export as the
site explains. He communicates in English and keeps great communication.
I used Paypal for payment, (naturally), and it was a breeze. If you are
looking for a book, he'll try and track it, or if you know who has it
and need him to purchase and export it to you, (which is what I did), he
will. He'll also sell for you.

I realize that this review is glowing, so let me state that I receive no
commission of any type for any new business he receives. It's a very
smart business that I feel several on this list might find useful.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/