Taking Screenshots

Delorese Harrington dharring
Mon May 12 09:41:33 EDT 2003

The best thing would be to plug into the AV of your video card and
simply capture whatever is on the screen.  On my Mac,  I switch my
screen to AV out on my TV and then capture using my VCR or Video Camera.
 If you are using a standard digital camera and cannot plug directly in
but want to take a picture of the computer screen then you must be at
least 6 feet from the screen.  There is a limit focus range on digital
cameras and you usually must be at least that far to get focus and turn
the flash off.

Hope that helps

Kay

>>> svenkoerber at gmx.de 05/11/03 09:32AM >>>
Hello filmfans !

For an article I am going to write at my university
I want to take some screenshots from  the TV with
 my digital camera.

Does anybody have some tips how to get the best
results with that ?

My second question is:
maybe I want to put this article on my homepage.
Is it legal to put the photos there too ?
(Since I have made them myself ).
Sometimes there are reports about people who got
to pay a big amount of money because of putting
photos which didn't belong to them on the web...

Thanks in advance,

greetings,

Sven Koerber