Mark Schilling vs Kiyoshi Kurosawa

drainer at mpinet.net drainer at mpinet.net
Mon Oct 20 02:09:29 EDT 2003

   Is the public allowed to drop by and watch? I'll probably be in the area (I'm always in the area on Saturday), so if it's possible, I would like to sit in for a little bit. Of course I'll have to bring my own "interpreter"...
   Do you have the address for Cine-Amuse by any chance, or just an indication of where it is at? I think it's been mentioned here before, but I do not have access to my old e-mails right now.

 -df