KINEJAPAN digest 1101

Michael E Kerpan Jr kerpan
Sat Oct 4 13:54:22 EDT 2003

I recently bought the catalog for the Viennale's Rivette retrospective last
year -- ordering it ffrom their web site.  They were very friendly and
helpful at the Viennale.  The only problem I had was logistics.  There were
only two ways to pay -- (1) wire the payment (which would have cost $15.00 or
so in bank fees) or (2)  buy Euros and send cash (and pray the payment
arrives safely).  Also, the mailing and handling costs turned out to be much
more costly than the catalog itself.

Last year's catlog was (not surprisingly) German-only -- but very nice.

MEK