Yamagata----Okinawa Schedule

Alex Zahlten Alex.Zahlten
Mon Oct 6 10:37:56 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'll be in Yamagata from friday until probably wednesday; like Jasper said,
the program looks fabulous and I can't wait to get into the theaters...

Alex Zahlten

alex at nipponconnection.de

NEU F?R ALLE - GMX MediaCenter - f?r Fotos, Musik, Dateien...
Fotoalbum, File Sharing, MMS, Multimedia-Gru?, GMX FotoService

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More! +++