Ozu's Anti-Cinema

Jon Crow jon
Wed Oct 8 02:47:39 EDT 2003

Dear Markus,

How are you doing? Judging from the Kine-Japan missives, you're going to be
clocking in a lot of frequent flyer miles this month.  I'm out of Cal Arts
and currently slumming in a crappy temp job while looking for some industry
work.  I'm also in the process of applying for a couple academic jobs. I
don't need a reference yet, but I would like to use you as a reference.

Also, I'm working on an essay film about my relationship with America and
Japan among other things and if manage to spare a moment, I'd like to hear
your take on it.

Thanks and I hope all is well with you.

Jon