No subject

Hammill Matthew mjh47ronin at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:07:17 EST 2004

Hi everyone, this is my first post.  I am studying Japanese language
fulltime at a senmon gakko here in Sendai.  Before this I was a JET teacher
in Iwate-ken for three years.

As far as the studying via films I sent Prof. Nornes a message about this a
while back and he had some good suggestions which I was able to find here
in Japan.  Often the scripts are not exactly the same as what is on the
screen but they are usually close enough.  I am reading the script for GO
right now.  I think it is a good way to pick up natural sounding japanese
as well as slang.

I found this site a while back which I apologize has nothing to do with
film, but is at least a multimedia source for studying Japanese.

here it is:

http://opal.ecis.nagoya-u.ac.jp/〜jems/hosokyoku/bangumi.html

take care,

Matthew