Ijintachi tono natsu

=%iso-8859-1?q?Jim=20Harper?= jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 08:05:39 EST 2004

Hello people

I was wondering if anyone can give me hand tracking down a copy of 'Ijintachi tono natsu', directed by Nobuhiko Obayashi. It was the first Japanese movie I ever saw- British television showed it late one night when I was thirteen. I loved it and it scared me greatly, which was fun. I've only recently been able to find some details about the film, since I couldn't remember the title (it was fifteen years ago when I saw it).

Does anyone know where I can find this movie? I don't know anything about the director either, so any additional information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim.