The Woman in the Dunes (VCD or DVD)

Mitch Cullin fpunk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 10:20:35 EST 2004

--- Miles Wood <diabolik at netvigator.com> wrote:
> There is a US DVD which should be available from
> most online retailers and a
> better quality but somewhat more expensive Japanese
> release (also in the
> Teshigahara Box Set). Both are subbed in English.

Miles, do you by any chance know if any of the other
Teshigahara films in the DVD box set have English
subtitles?

Mitch

=====
Most recent propaganda (updated when I remember):
http://www.smart.co.uk/dreams/tidecull.htm
http://publishersweekly.reviewsnews.com/index.asp?layout=articleArchive&articleId=CA70934&display=searchResults&stt=001
http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2000-11-10/books_set2.html
http://partners.nytimes.com/books/00/09/24/reviews/000924.24lewist.html
http://www.thepermanentpress.com/bookdisp.ihtml?id=303
http://www.fetchbook.info/Mitch_Cullin.html
http://www.corpse.org/issue_8/reviews/phelan.htm
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020613/242/d11q6.html
http://generationrice.com/index.phtml?talk=peterichang_1
http://www.minsky.com/branches.htm

"As the movie industry becomes more like the merchandising industry, the book business becomes more like the movie industry.  There's more pressure.  I think it's very difficult to be a young writer today.  I fear that young writers, after one or two books, will disappear the way young film directors do."  --Don DeLillo