Isao Takahata

Michael E Kerpan Jr kerpan at attglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 14:38:58 EST 2004

On Saturday 31 January 2004 09:43, Aaron Gerow wrote about "Adventure of
Hols":

> This is a film I love a lot and use in class when I can. It is not only
> a very good film, but historically quite significant. And, as I've
> argued before, there's a lot of story elements in this film that you
> later see in Mononoke hime.

Have you (or has anyone else here) ever found a script translation for this?

We have the unsubbed Japanese DVD -- and can guess at what is going on more or
less.  But it would be nice to REALLY know what is being said.

;~}

MEK