Japanese Film: How to Order

wplucey@netzero.net wplucey
Thu Jan 29 21:05:22 EST 2004

I was wondering if someone could advise me how I could order the 2000 film : ``The Audition'' or ``Oodishon'', directed by Mike Takashi. I just get blank stares when I ask for it in the video stores.
While I'm on the subject, by the way I'm new to the list, is there a way of finding either a print or online catalog for ordering Japanese films?
I live in South Florida and not many or Asian films make it to the theaters.
Thanks!
Bill Lucey
954-463-4451