Kubozuka follow-up

Aaron Gerow gerowaaron at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 6 16:44:22 EDT 2004

> - Kubozuka lived with his wife and older brother. "I saw
> him heading for the terrace and then I couldn't see him
> anymore, so I was afraid he had fallen", his wife said.

What I read is that he lived there with his wife and 8-month old son.

> - Before hitting the ground, Kubozuka struck a 1.5
> meter-high fence before landing on the grass, making it
> look as if he hadn't jumped from such a height.

The police think it is likely he jumped and did not fall by accident
because the place where he landed was 9 meters from the building, a
distance that could only be achieved through a concerted jump.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html