Seijun Suzuki

Khash Najib najibjp at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 24 13:08:57 EDT 2004

Little More (http://www.littlemore.co.jp/) had the rights
of many Suzuki DVDs until recently and the last time I
talked to them (more than a year ago) they were
considering new releases. Those new releases (if they have
materialized, or perhaps old releases) might include some
special features about Suzuki's career.
You can contact Mr. Fuita (藤田) at
<fujita at littlemore.co.jp> and ask him about it (preferably
in Japanese).

Also, you didn't mention searching for books, but I wonder
if you know about the bilingual (Dutch/English) book
"SUZUKI Seijun, The Desert under the Cherry Blossoms" that
was published in 1991 by the Stichting Film Festival
Rotterdam.
It has quite an interesting collection of articles
by/about Suzuki.

Najib El-Khash

--- cinema girl <cinemagirl7 at yahoo.com> からのメッセージ
: