Oshima on Iron Chef?

Tatiana Leite tatianaleite
Mon Jun 7 10:42:27 EDT 2004

Guys

i'm trying to submit myself through the consulate here in Brazil to a after
gradutation course in Japan, I'd like to study the history of japanese
cinema and the contemporary japanese cinema as well as the the political,
social and economic context of the country nowadays.

I'll  have to give them a few suggestions of universities and courses there,
is there anyone that can give me some tipes and advices?

Best Regards,

Tatiana