Organ 2?

=%iso-8859-1?q?Jim=20Harper?= jimharper666
Wed Jun 16 16:11:36 EDT 2004

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know what the status of 'Organ 2' is? Kei Fujiwara speaks quite cheerfully about the film on the Synapse edition of the first film, but I haven't heard anything about the sequel. Has it been completed? Has there been a Japanese release or has she run into similar problems as the first film did? I'm not entirely sure whether I actually liked 'Organ', but I'd be interested to see the sequel. Anyone know anything?

Jim.