HANA TO HEBI & video censorship in Japan

Jason Gray loaded_films
Mon Jun 28 01:16:35 EDT 2004

Like most Japanese films with optical censoring, the
version shown abroad wasn't afflicted with mosaic.
Subtitled film prints are struck separately, and usually
without optical censoring. I asked, and the ver. of "Hana
to Hebi" shown at Berlin had uncensored public hair.

--- Miles Wood <diabolik at netvigator.com> ???????
??