Shochiku Film Fund

mark schilling schill at gol.com
Thu Oct 14 10:31:01 EDT 2004

The Shochiku film fund tanto told me they expect to raise from Y100 million
to Y200 million from the fund from individual investors, out of the Y1.5
billion budget total. He also said they plan to make other films using the
fund scheme if they get a good response.

Fund returns will be based on not only box office, but also DVD and video
sales. Investors will be able to buy shares through a yet-unnamed Internet
broker. Any interested punters out there?

Mark Schilling
schill at gol.com