The Fate of Kinema Club Website

Maria Flutsch M.Flutsch
Tue Oct 19 19:53:00 EDT 2004

As a silent but appreciative member I would like to support the proposal to
keep and update the Kinema Club website as a teaching and research
resource. I have found it very helpful in designing my own film courses and
an updated version would be extremely useful for my students as well.
I would also like to express my appreciation for the work of those very
active members of the list, whose contributions both on the email list and
on the internet help to ensure that my courses are up to date and engaging
in present day debate.
Maria Flutsch
Snr Lecturer in Japanese literature and film (not to mention various
language units)
University of Tasmania