Introduction

Kurt Porter kurtporter.home at verizon.net
Sun Sep 19 08:51:24 EDT 2004

Hello all,

My name is Kurt Porter and I'm a filmmaker currently beginning work on a series of documentary films on the history of Japanese film.  I've been a fan for a couple of years and I gear up to start this project, I'll be looking to you all for help and advice.  Yoroshiku onegaeshimasu!

I'm in Tokyo for the rest of the month on vacation and would like to visit Kurosawa Akira's grave while I'm here.  Anyone know where it is?  Or Mifune's?

Is Donald Richie on this list?  Stuart Galbraith?

I'm going to Edo-Tokyo-Hakubutsukan tomorrow, any other film history related suggestions while in Tokyo?

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Porter
Producer