3d CG in Japanese anime article

Paul Kraly seaotter37
Wed Aug 24 09:44:56 EDT 2005

I really loved "Howl's Moving Castle" but I didn't appreciate the abrupt
ending. Felt too many loose ends not tightly sewn up. "Spirited Away" is
still my favorite. :-) Was finally able to see "Castle in the Sky" and
"Kiki's Delivery Service" recently, and I just love Miyazaki's work to
bits. He's a force in anime that I don't think can be reckoned with
presently. :-)

Paul

--
Writing, editing, research, web templates, e-books and more.