FW: FPS/StickyFilms

Bernardi-Buralli dburall1 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 15:21:37 EST 2005

This site might be of interest to people on the list, so I'm forwarding the
info--

Joanne

----------
From: info at filmpres.org
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:19:50 +0900
To: info at filmpres.org
Cc: filmpres at yahoogroups.jp
Subject: FPS <<<< StickyFilms

Dear all,

StickyFilms has just changed its name to Film Preservation Society
(FPS).
Also, our website will become almost 100% bilingual (English/Japanese)
at last.
We expect the volume of material on the site to double within the next
few
months, and we are so glad to finally have the opportunity to show part
of
what we've done to those of you overseas. It includes the news about
"50,000 Japanese films found (?)" in more detail.

We're afraid there may be a lot of mistakes both in the contents and
the grammar,
however if you can spare the time to look at:
http://www.filmpres.org/eng/
we would be happy to hear your comments, opinions, complaints or advice.
For those of you who have been kind enough to link to our site in the
past, we
would greatly appreciate it if you could update our information.

As we are going to open a small office in Tokyo from this April,
if you have any chance to visit us sometime, please let us know.
Anyone involved in film preservation is welcome!

Finally, if you know of somebody who might be interested in our work,
it'd be great if you could forward this email to them.

Kae Ishihara
info at filmpres.org [FPS]
ishihara at momat.go.jp [NFT]
-------