Nikkatsu Action line-up for Udine

Aaron Gerow gerowaaron
Wed Feb 9 22:35:26 EST 2005

On 2005.2.9, at 09:23  PM, mark schilling wrote:

> Aaron and Mark -- "Colt wa Ore no Passport" was my last cut. I gave it
> up
> for a Hasebe film from the same era -- "Minna Goroshi no Kenju." You
> guys
> are re-opening a wound! Maybe there's a way...

Yeah, that is a difficult one. They are from the same era--when Jo was
temporarily back in starring roles--and in black and white too (Koroshi
no rakuin is the same), but I personally did not find Minna goroshi as
interesting. Maybe it's because I've only seen it once--and Colt four
or five times--but it just doesn't have the same impact for me...